What is Buqi?
Buqi is a treatment method developed by Dr. Shen Hongxun. The practitioner uses vibrational force, spontaneous movement force and mental force. In Buqi, two factors are considered the most important causes of disease.
- Long-term poor body posture
- Long-term suppressed negative emotions
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the body is seen as a microcosm. Everything is connected. Discomfort or illness are a disturbance of the natural balance in this microcosm. The flow of Qi feeds the body and removes pathogenic substances (Binqi). A blockage in this flow results in stagnation. Just like a stone in a river changes the current. With blockages you should think of:
- Excessive muscle tension
- Stiffness in joints
- Cold muscles or joints
- Excessive thinking
- Staying in an emotion for a long time
- A collapsed body position
The Buqi diagnosis follows after the intake interview.
A Buqi diagnosis is a method whereby the practitioner reads the energetic field of the client with his energetic field. The Buqi practitioner has a neutral field through practice and “reads” a copy of the information.
The treatment is in three parts.
- First, superficial Binqi is removed. Partly in order to get a better picture of the complaint, and partly to improve the meridian flow in the arms and legs in order to be able to remove Binqi.
- Work is then done to improve the complaint through posture correction, the removal of blocking Binqi and the relaxation of muscles.
- Finally, the client’s field is checked again for Binqi that can be removed and an exercise is taught if necessary.
Buqi can be used to reduce blockages and remove Binqi or by providing information such as relaxation.